Melbourne is considered as the most liveable city of world and has got too many photographic locations. Couples throughout the world travel to Melbourne for their wedding and Pre Wedding Photography. When I started as Wedding Photographer I was not sure where to take my clients for their Photography, after many assignments and visiting many places. Finally, I thought of writing a blog on Best Photography locations in Melbourne. So that people who are searching for Pre Wedding Photography locations in Melbourne or Wedding Photography locations in Melbourne can find good locations for their big day.
- Alfred Nicholas Memorial Gardens – Alfred Nicholas Memorial Gardens is located in Sherbrooke which is around 50 KMs away from Melbourne CBD. It’s one of the most famous and picturesque location for Wedding and Pre Wedding Photography. It has got too many beautiful spots for Photography. It’s more beautiful in Autumn and got a beautiful lake. The entrance is free for non-commercial uses.
- Fitzroy Garden Melbourne – Fitzroy Garden is located in the deep core heart of city and one of the best photography location in Melbourne. Like Alfred Nicholas Memorial Garden, it has got too many beautiful spots. Also, like Alfred Nicholas Memorial Garden the entrance to garden is free and no permit is required for non – commercial uses. On the weekends you can see beautiful couples getting their Pre Wedding Photography done there.
- Victoria Barracks – Victoria Barracks is a historical building located on St. Kilda Road in Melbourne. The property was built in 1937 for the purpose of a Repatriation Commission Outpatient Clinic for World War I veterans. The building is very beautiful from outside and been one of the best location in Melbourne for Pre Wedding Photography. You need a permit to get your photography done here.
- St Kilda Beach – If you are in the city and don’t want to travel much then St. Kilda beach is the most common photography location in Melbourne. It’s very close to Melbourne CBD and has got beautiful surroundings. The only issue while doing photography here is it’s mostly crowded with Locals and Tourists, so if you are planning photography here, you need to come early in the morning. You’ll enjoy the Golden Hour of photography as well as very less crowd.
- Parliament Building – Parliament Building is like Victoria Barracks one of the historical and political building. It’s very beautiful from outside and that’s why been used as one of the most beautiful photography location in Melbourne CBD. You can easily see couples getting their photography there. It’s nearby Fitzroy Garden so people can plan their photography at both places.
Please go and visit these places, if you got any questions, feel free to ask through Contact Us page or Comments.